The J.C.’s Jewelry & Repair Family Story
Today J.C.’s Jewelry & Repair offers three locations; J.C.’s hometown, Hillsboro, IL which is open Wednesdays Only, The Shoppes of Cross Keyes in Florissant, MO and 105 Regency Park in O’Fallon, IL. Their locations include a full selection of fine jewelry, on-site bench jewelers, Custom Creation, in-house Watch Repairs and most recently laser engraving services.
When you shop at J.C.’s, you are shopping with Debb’s 40 years of jewelry experience and business connections. You are shopping with J.C.’s over 30 years of metalsmithing and stone setting experience. You are shopping with Ryan’s over 20 years of custom work and modern jewelry innovation. Together they hold a wealth of jewelry experience and you can’t beat that trifecta. We are Your Personal Hometown Jeweler.
- In 1998, J.C.’s Jewelry & Repair’s first store opened in Northwest Plaza in St. Ann, Missouri offering same day, in-house jewelry repairs.
- In 2004, the family opened its first Illinois store in St. Clair Square Mall in Fairview Heights, Illinois.
- In 2009, J.C.’s Jewelry & Repair experienced growth in both Illinois and Missouri. The Missouri store moved from Northwest Plaza Mall to the Shoppes at Cross Keys in Florissant, Missouri – where it is still located today. The Illinois store expanded to a bigger space in St. Clair Square Mall.
- In 2016, J.C.’s Jewelry & Repair left the space at the mall and opened a freestanding storefront in O’Fallon, Illinois – where it is still located today. The space has allowed the family to expand its Custom Department.
- Additionally in 2016, the family opened a small store in J.C.’s hometown, Hillsboro, Illinois. J.C’s shares the Bosscotech location and is still located today. Hillsboro is open on Wednesdays only.
- Today – J.C.’s has expanded their services to include in-house Watch Repairs and Laser Engraving Services.